Luxox : Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policy
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policy
Published on Dt.: 18/01/2018
CSR is about how companies manage the business processes to produce an overall positive impact on society.
At Luxox we are committed to creating value. However we believe that creation of value should not be at the cost of the society. We recognize the significant effect our activities have—on employees, customers, communities, the environment, competitors, business partners, investors, shareholders, governments and others.
Since inception, we have focused on achieving the ‘triple bottom line’ – people, planet and profit. It has been our constant endeavor to achieve growth in a socially and environmentally sustainable manner.
We are guided by the National Voluntary Guidelines on Social, Environmental and Economic Responsibilities of Business issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt of India and accordingly are committed to:
- Provide goods and services that are safe and contribute to sustainability throughout their life cycle
- Respect the interests of, and be responsive towards all stakeholders, especially those who are disadvantaged, vulnerable and marginalized
- Conduct and govern our business with Ethics, Transparency and Accountability
- Respect, protect, and make efforts to restore the environment
- Influence public and regulatory policy in a responsible manner
- Support inclusive growth and equitable development
- Promote the wellbeing of all employees
- Respect and promote human rights
- Provide value to customers and consumers in a responsible manner
- Undertake CSR activities in areas within the vicinity of our Factory’s operations so as to creating livelihoods for people , support rural development, improve the living environment;
- Acting in a socially responsible way;
- Continually improving our performance and meeting all relevant legislation;
- Encouraging our staff to be mindful of the effect of their actions on any natural resource
The CSR policy applies throughout all of our operations and governs our approach to all our activities; In implementing this policy we aim to:
- Be responsible;
- Be an exemplar of good practice.
- Be a responsible corporate citizen in all our
Implementation & Governance
The Company has constituted CSR Committee which is responsible for enunciating the CSR activities to be undertaken during the financial year alongwith budget for each activity.
The CSR activities to be undertaken during the financial year and budgets allotted to each activity will be approved by the Board of Directors.
The CSR Policy shall be implemented by CSR Committee through Company personnel.
The CSR Committee shall review the implementation of CSR activities at the end of each financial quarter.